National identifiers for natural persons are to be used in transaction reporting under MIFID II (RTS 22 - Annex II - National client identifiers for natural persons to be used in transaction reports).
- If you have more than one EEA nationality, please provide the identifier of the first nationality listed on the table.
- In case you hold both EEA and Non- EEA nationality, please state the identifier of the EEA nationality.
- Where CONCAT is listed, you simply need to state "CONCAT" when you are updating your data.
- For counties not listed, your passport number shall be used as national identifier.
- Please provide the first priority identifier for your country of nationality; the second or third priority Identifier shall be used where the first or second priority Identifier is not available respectively.