Yes, your account must hold at all times a valid identification document. Non-compliance with this requirement can lead to limitation or even termination of your trading account.
Articles in this section
- Red Flag Countries - Unable to Service or Limited Asset Access
- Will AMP Global Withhold Taxes?
- In what cases will you need to submit a form W8-BEN/W8-BEN-E to AMP Global?
- What is FATCA?
- How can I be sure that the funds on deposit for my trading account are safe?
- What is the Minimum Initial Deposit for starting a Trading Account?
- How can I Start Trading?
- How long does it take to Open a Trading Account?
- How can I Open a Trading Account?
- Where do I find my National Identifying Number?